Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hey guys, here's a few images

Sorry about not making it to the meeting last week. I don't know if you read one of the comments, but I was out of town for 3 days during the long weekend. Here's a few ideas, and stuck to the gas mask (apocalyptic world with no lights - will have nocturnal creatures and clothes made out of materials from glowing stones under caves and stuff). Still working on coloring other characters, if you guys have other comments/tips/advices/recommendations please don't hesitate to let me know. Thank you. -Billy.

4 comments:

  1. Guys, I am planning to use "Raven Dancer" as the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Raven Dancer, and the drawings are looking cool! I think I am a little unclear on what the story/concept is. Are you sticking pretty close to the original story but setting it in a post apocalyptic world?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the story is 'based on,' so yeah, it is set in post apocalyptic world where people and nature has to communicate and live by this new way of life where there is no light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I hope this is ok. haha. Hopefully they won't go "No, you need to stick to the original story"

    ReplyDelete